Are you spending so much time looking for the best way to treat your annoying acne? Well, I’m here to tell you that it is time to stop the search! I found the best way to treat it.
Do you ever wonder why the use of Aloe Vera for a healthy and glowing skin has been making so much buzz? Well, the answer is simple! It is because it really works.
In my article today, I will be sharing with you the best aloe vera for acne and even for acne scars. So are you excited to achieve a flawless skin everyone’s been dreaming of? Then keep on reading below!
Why is Aloe Vera Works Well With The Skin?
1. It will help you treat acne.
Here’s the reason why aloe vera do wonders when it comes to treating your acne! Thanks to its two hormones: Gibberellins and Auxin, both hormones contains anti-inflammatory properties that promote wound healing and minimize the skin inflammation. Aloe Vera’s Gibberellin content is a great growth hormone that can stimulate the production of new cells. It can help you quickly and naturally help your skin with less possibility of scarring.
What’s great about aloe vera is that it is not only soothing to the skin but it can also reduce inflammations, itchiness and blistering. Hence it is being used to significantly heal any chronic skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
2. It is a good moisturizer.
What’s great about Aloe Vera is that it will moisturize your skin without leaving a greasy feeling at all, making it ideal for anyone who has oily skin.
If you use make-up that is mineral based, Aloe Vera gel can be a great moisturizer to prep your skin to prevent the skin from drying. For men, you can use this as an ideal aftershave treatment since it has healing properties that can help treat any small cuts caused by shaving. Take note that shaving can also potentially cause acne.
3. It is anti-aging.
Everyone who age will always worry about how the fine lines usually appear as well as how the skin losses its elasticity. Fortunately, the leaves of aloe vera have an overabundance of antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene which are all aids to improving the natural firmness of the skin and keep the skin hydrated.
4. It can help you soothe your sunburn
We all know how painful a sunburn can be, but thanks to the powerful healing wonders of aloe vera gel it works as skin’s protective layer and helps replenish skin’s moisture. And since aloe vera has several antioxidant properties and nutritional qualities, your skin will heal quickly.
5. It reduces the visibility of your stretch marks.
Stretch marks will appear whenever minor tears happen to the skin layers due to sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help you heal these wounds so you can hide these unsightly stretch marks.
Bonus: It promotes healthy hair growth. The Aloe Vera gel is very hydrating to the hair follicles when applied directly to the scalp. It works well in repairing damaged hair follicles that it can even stimulate hair growth and treats dandruff.
How to Choose the Best Aloe Vera
Before you purchase an Aloe Vera gel, it is recommended that you consider these following factors.
- Level of purity. Since a natural product can go bad through time, it will need to be added with preservatives. So make sure you check the label and opt for a product that contains lesser preservatives; these products are recommended since they are much safer.
- Fragrance. I really like the unique scent of aloe vera so I find no reason why it should be added with another fragrance. The pure scent of a natural Aloe Vera product is soothing enough. Given that it is being stored properly, the product should not be producing any unwanted smell.
- Consistency. Since Aloe Vera is composed mostly of water, it comes out with a liquid consistency. This is why most manufacturers use thickening agent to their Aloe Vera product. However, this will only mean more unwanted components being added.
- Color. A good Aloe Vera gel should come on its natural color; the colorful it is, the more additives were used making it an unhealthy product.
Five of the Best Aloe Vera Products To Treat Your Acne
Amara Organics Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe
This 8-oz Aloe Vera Gel by Amara Organics is composed of 99.75% Aloe Vera and uses only natural products from the organic plants being cultivated in the United States. It also contains vitamin C and uses a lesser amount of preservatives.
I like how this product makes me feel well moisturized. I noticed how my skin feels smooth and soft after applying it. Since this product comes in thin consistency, it is easily absorbed by my skin without leaving any greasy or sticky feeling. This is definitely the best aloe vera for acne prone skin as well as those with oily and sensitive skin.
Most users feedback good results when it comes to treating acne with this product as well as fading the existing acne scars. They also noted that how this product has improved the appearance of lines and wrinkles on their skin, especially the crow’s feet near the eye.
What’s, even more, is that Amara Organics offer a money back guarantee without any hassle just in case you don’t get satisfied with the result of their product.
- 100% organic aloe vera with 99.7% purity level
- Its use is not limited to treating your acne alone but can also be used for several skin conditions such as insect bites and eczema
- You can quickly spread to skin and does not leave any residue. It also won’t clog your pores
- It is not fragrance-free.
- Uses Xanthan to thicken the product
Green Leaf Natural Gel
Here’s another exceptional aloe vera gel, Green Leaf Natural is doing a good job of moisturizing the skin and treating acne. This organic product has 99.7% purity level so you this can be safely used by anyone with sensitive skin. It is even safe and ideal to be used by small children. Furthermore, it is also alcohol-free, paraben-free and does not contain any petrochemicals or dye.
What I like about this product is how this can be easily spread on the face, plus it does not leave any sticky feeling and does not clog pores. Also, this product is cruelty-free; this means the product has manufactured without involving any form of animal cruelty.
The use of this product is not limited to your skin; you can also use it on your hair as well as an after-shave product. And the packaging is just amazing! it comes in a flip bottle so you can quickly access the product and the bottle has been tinted to make sure it doesn’t get quickly oxidized. Isn’t it great how this product is so efficient and convenient?
- It is organic and cold pressed
- It is free from any harmful chemicals such as parabens and petrochemicals
- This product is cruelty-free, it means its ingredients weren’t tested on animals.
- Can also be used as aftershave gel or hair gel
- Also uses Xanthan as its thickening agent
- It contains citric acid that can possibly make your skin sensitive to light
- There are users who complain that it dried their skin
Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel
One advantage of Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel among the other products listed in this article is that it uses 100% natural thickener rather than xanthan or carboner. It utilizes seaweed extract as one of its 100% natural and less synthetic ingredients. It contains 99.75% of cold-pressed Aloe Vera that has been grown from the United States to make sure all of its natural properties will be preserved.
As with its consistency, this product is superb! This product can be easily applied to the skin and is not too thick. I like how my skin almost instantly absorbs the product with leaving any sticky residue. After the application, I also notice how my skin has gotten glowing and feels so smooth and silky.
In addition to treating acne, this Aloe Vera gel can also help in clearing up rashes, taking the sting out of the bug bites, heals itchy scalp and dandruff and so much more. There are users as well who noted that it works well with their rosacea condition and dermatitis. Though it comes with very slight scent, users don’t find it unpleasant at all! But if you are not satisfied with this product, you will get your money back
- It is fragrance-free
- Does not come with carrageenan substances
- Leaves your skin with fresh feeling without any residues
- Requires shaking before use
- Needs to be stored in the fridge
Earth’s Daughter Aloe Vera Gel Pure and Organic for Face
When it comes to skincare products, Earth’s Daughter has always been on top. They have produced excellent and efficient products; their Aloe Vera gel is no exception, it is absolutely one of the best in the market. In fact, Earth’s Daughter provides you with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To start with, this product does not contain petrochemicals or parabens. It uses nothing but 100% natural ingredients, including an organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera. It is color and fragrance-free, making it ideal for anyone with sensitive skin.
It is also recommended to be used for irritated skin, sunburned skin, scratches, scars, eczema, bug bites, razor burns and of course, for treating acne. And this doesn’t end there; it can also be used as hair gel. I highly appreciate how multipurpose this product is. It is recommended for the whole family and it is even safe to be used by your pets.
I like how the product gets quickly absorbed by your skin and hair, plus it doesn’t leave any sticky residue at all, which I commonly notice with other products.
- Comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Effective in treating acne
- Fewer preservatives were used
- Also, don’t contain any harmful chemicals like paraben
- Its consistency is watery
- Leaves your skin a sticky feeling
ArtNaturals Organic 100% Pure Natural
Among the five products, ArtNaturals Organic 100% Pure Natural is the only product that claims they are using 100% pure and natural aloe gel. Though they also used the additional ingredient to preserve the product and maintain its condition. Its primary preservative agents are non-toxic like ascorbic acid and potassium sorbate, so it is safe to be used even if you have sensitive skin.
I must say that this product also wins when it comes to packaging. It comes in a bottle with a flappable top, so you can conveniently access the gel without the risk of the air getting in and cause oxidation.
- It contains folic acid and vitamin B12 which is helpful is accelerating your cell regeneration
- Its container prevents the product from oxidation
- It has antibacterial properties which are important to prevent acne
- Comes with flip-top cover for easy access
- Uses thickening agent like Synthetic Xanthan
There is nothing more frustrating than waking up one morning, only to be greeted by a massive pimple. What is even more annoying is when your pimple starts turning black. Fortunately, aloe vera is overloaded with skin benefits like helping you heal your nasty pimple.
All of the products above are today’s best aloe vera for acne. I highly recommend all of them especially Amara Organic Gel since it is very gentle on the skin and uses fewer preservatives. It is fragrance-free and no artificial color was added. I also like how versatile this product is; aside from treating your acne, it can also help you deal any other skin conditions.
I hope this article has helped you find a good way to treat your acne as well acne scars. If you have some more tips on how to fight acne, share it with me and to your fellow readers in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends.